Friday, February 6, 2015

January Rewind


It's that time of the month again! I read 7 things this January, and for the most part I enjoyed all of them! It felt like a pretty good start to the year and I'm hoping I can continue the trend of reading 7 or more things each month, but we shall see.
The Books
Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier ★★★★★
Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier ★★★★
The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood ★★★
V for Vendetta by Alan Moore★★★★
Sixth of the Dusk by Brandon Sanderson ★★★★1/2
Fairest by Marissa Meyer ★★★★
Troll's Eye View by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling ★★★★

Yes, I'm aware, a whole lot of retellings in this wrap up. I can't help it, I'm obsessed. 

I am currently reading 3 books; 
Beastkeeper by Cat Hellison
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black 
Silver Birch, Blood Moon by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling 

Let me know if you guys have read any of these books, what you think, and what you read this January! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment